FALL 2023 RUMMAGE SALE
Saturday, October 7, 2023
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
(Early entry at 8:00 a.m. for $10 per person)
Dublin Community Church
81 W. Bridge St., Dublin, OH 43017
Proceeds benefit Our Church’s Wider Mission and our youth ministries.
We need DONORS, VOLUNTEERS AND SHOPPERS.
They are all vital parts of the sale! You are invited to participate in any of the above three ways!
Your donations can be dropped off at these designated times:
- Saturday, September 30: 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday, October 1: 11:30am to 5:00pm
- Monday, Oct. 2 – Thursday, Oct. 5th: 8:30am to 7:00pm.
- No donations will be accepted after Thursday evening.
- NO DROP-OFFS ON FRIDAY!
Call 614-889-1026 to schedule pick-up for large donations.
WHAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT
We DO NOT accept mattresses/box springs, non-flatscreen TVs (all must work), infant cribs/mattresses, computer monitors, large exercise equipment, entertainment centers, encyclopedias, textbooks, or dictionaries. We reserve the right to accept or reject donations as sometimes they are very heavy and/or awkward and could jeopardize the safety of our volunteers…or are in unsatisfactory shape.
Please, please, please: donations need to be clean, in working condition and in good shape!!!
- Set up during the week – Sign up or just drop in.
- Work the day of the sale (or a portion of the day) 6:30am to 4:00pm
- Clean up after the sale (starting at 1:45 p.m. until about 4:00pm)
We can never have too many volunteers to set up AND clean up.
This fall rummage sale is again dedicated to the memory of Donna Bond. She was a chairperson for years and years of sales. She served well and is missed by many.